Cedar Log 23″ End Bench (pair)
About cedar log checking.
Many or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty. Because the wood is naturally resistant to decay and insect damage, you will have a place to set your books, drinks, or you, for a long time.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant..
- Made from by-products from the log home industry.
- Our Products are made in the USA!
- Wood: Northern White Cedar, White Pine
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 23″
- Height: 18″
- Overall Height: 18″
- Width: 11″
- Product of Lakeland Mills Inc
- Country of Origin: USA
- LLM Part #: CF1223
- UPC: 729331122334
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 24.75 x 20.75 x 6.25
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- Ships VIA: UPS or FedEx
- Usually Ships In: 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.