What better compliment for your backyard or patio than with our Cedar Looks Rectangular Table. This table is heavy duty and built to last. Made from Northern White Cedar logs, a natural choice for outdoor dining and seating due to the wood being naturally resistant to insects and rot.
Cedar Looks Rectangular Table
On cracking and checking.
Many, or most of the logs will have cracks. These cracks are called checks. Checking occurs when the logs dry and the cells shrink causing the wood to split. This does not weaken the wood. Checking helps give cedar furniture its rustic beauty.
- Easy to assemble with common tools.
- Northern White Cedar is naturally rot resistant..
- Made from by-products from the log home industry.
- Wood: Northern White Cedar
- Finish: Natural/Unfinished
- Length: 24″
- Height: 18″
- Overall Height: 18″
- Width: 16″
- Product of Mobilier Rustique
- Country of Origin: Canada
- LLM Part #: B409
- UPC: 00409 5
- Consumer Units: 1
- Package Dimensions in Inches: 16 1/2″ x 3 1/4″ x 25 1/2″
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Ships VIA: FedEx or UPS
- Usually ships within 1-2 weeks
Product Warranty Information
This product is guaranteed to perform free or manufacturing defects for 1 year after the date of purchase.
Your new log furniture will arrive in satisfactory condition, free of manufacturing defects.
- Any problems with the delivery, such as shortages, quality problems or damages other than received in shipping must be reported within 14 days to 800-427-5136.
- Concealed damage must be reported immediately upon receipt.
Representatives of Lakeland Mills will determine the proper handling of any claim according to the nature of the problem. One of the following methods will be used:
- Item replacement.
- Item returned for inspection, with credit determined by the inspection.
- Issuing an order to destroy for proper credit allowance.
Should for other reasons, our cedar log furniture products fail to live up their consumer warranty, Lakeland Mills will provide any necessary components, free of charge, to repair a nonfunctional unit for the end user.